Recently, Bangladesh Police job circular 2019 published their recruitment notice. Many people will be appointed through this. If you are interested in joining Bangladesh Police, here you will find all information. Here we have discuss about the minimum qualifications of government jobs, educational qualifications, physical fitness, application process, job circular image etc.
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2019
Click on the image for zoom, you can also download job circular.
Bangladesh Police – All Details
Bangladesh Police is a major law enforcing agency in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Police is a civilian organization. Bangladesh Police’s family is very big. Ministry of Home Affairs controlled by Bangladesh Police. The work of Bangladesh Police, including the prevention of robbery, robbery, rioting and other anti-social activities prevented Bangladesh from going forward.Both women and men can work in Bangladesh Police. IGP of Bangladesh Police is the chief.
Bangladesh Police Job
The police force of Bangladesh led by the IGP is divided into several different ways.
- Range Police.
- Special Bronze (SB).
- Department of Criminal Investigation (CID).
- Railway police (GRP).
- Highway Police.
- Industrial Police.
- Police Bureau of Investigation (PBI).
- Special Security of Protection Battalion (SPBN).
- Armed Police Battalion (APBN).
- Airport Armed Police Battalion (AAP).
- Rapid Action Battalion (RAB).
- Tourism police.
- Community Police Bangladesh.
Eight Police Range names of eight divisions
- Dhaka Range.
- Chittagong Ranges.
- Khulna range.
- Rajshahi Range.
- Sylhet Range.
- Barisal Range.
- Rangpur Range.
- Mymensingh Range.
- Other ranges.
- Railway ranges.
- Highway Range.
According to the Police Commissioner System under Metropolitan Act, Metropolitan Police has been formed to protect the law and order in six divisional cities. In 1976, the first Dhaka Metropolitan Police was formed. Later six more separate Metropolitan Police Forces were formed in the divisional cities. The chief of the Metropolitan Police is the Police Commissioner.
Bangladesh Police CircularBD
Metropolitan Police List
- Dhaka Metropolitan Police.
- Chittagong Metropolitan Police.
- Khulna Metropolitan Police.
- Sylhet Metropolitan Police.
- Rajshahi Metropolitan Police.
- Barisal Metropolitan Police.
- Gazipur Metropolitan Police.
- Rangpur Metropolitan Police.
- Superior officials.
- National Police Pavement Format.
- Superintendent of Police (IGP).
- Additional Superintendent of Police.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- Additional Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- Police Super / Assistant Superintendent of Police (Headquarters) / Special Police Super (SS) (SB) (CID) / Police Super (Railway) / Police Super (Highway).
- Additional Superintendent of Police.
- Senior Assistant Superintendent of Police.
- Assistant Superintendent of Police.
Metropolitan Police Level of Formatting
- Police commissioner.
- Additional Police Commissioner.
- Joint Commissioner of Police.
- Deputy Police Commissioner.
- Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police.
- Senior Assistant Police Commissioner.
- Assistant police commissioner.
- Indoor Police / Rapid Action Battalion.
- Director General.
- Additional Director General.
- deputy director.
- Senior Assistant Director.
- Assistant Director.
List of training organizations
Police Staff College
Bangladesh Police Academy, Sarda, Rajshahi.
Police Training Center, Tangail.
Police Training Center, Rangpur.
Police Training Center, Khulna.
Police Training Center, Noakhali.
Detective Training School (DTS), Rajarbagh, Dhaka.
Forensic Training Institute, Malibagh, Dhaka.
Special Branch Training School, Malibag, Dhaka.
Police Piskeepers Training School, Rajarbagh, Dhaka.
Police Special Training School, Betbunia, Rangamati.
Traffic and Driving School, Mill Barrack, Dhaka.
Motor Driver Tanning School, Jamalpur.
Telecommunication Training Center, Rajarbagh, Dhaka.
Dhaka Metropolitan Police Training Academy, Rajarbagh, Dhaka.
Rapid Action Battalion Forces Training School, Gazipur, Dhaka.
Armed Police Battalion Training School.
Industrial Police Training Center, Ashulia, Dhaka.
In addition to these, there are in-service training centers in every district.
- See Recent Bangladesh Police Job Circular
- See Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular
- See Pubali Bank Job Circular
- See DESCO Job Circular
BD Police Helpline
Thanks for reading bangladesh police job circular 2019. A mobile application called ‘BD Police Helpline’ was launched in October 2016 to ensure the speed and transparency of Bangladesh Police activities. When any complaint is made through it, it automatically reaches the relevant police station to the police headquarters.